Events for June 6, 2018
Federico Gutierrez, Mayor, Medellin
- The city of Medellin's commitment to innovation and sustainable development through infrastructure investment
- Key transport projects under development in Medellin
- The importance of integration and accessibility in the Valle de Aburra
Carlos Ortiz, Business Development Manager, Metro de Medellin
- Future expansion of the Metro de Medellin transport network
- Projects to expand the metro network with the 80 corridor
- Integration of the various urban transport solutions provided by Metro de Medellin
Edouard Vagogne, North LAM Signalling Managing Director
- Technology solutions to improve ridership and capacity
- Supporting metro operators in creating a business case for network upgrades
- Delivering improved passenger experience and ensuring safe operations
Performance Based Life Safety Approaches in Tunnels, Rail and Metro CRITICAL Infrastructure Applications
Khaleel Rehman, Business Development - Americas, Xtralis
- Railway and Metro infrastructures: Engineering methodologies & Safety codes
- Railway / Metro / Tunnel infrastructures: Risks and hazards / Challenging Conditions
- Early, Accurate Detection & Performance Benchmark
On the first evening of the event, Metro Americas, with the support of the city of Medellin, will host an evening dinner reception at the excellent Hatoviejo restaurant in Poblado.
A delicious local dinner will be prepared for all of the event participants in one of the cities best restaurants in a traditional ambience overlooking the city.
Another perfect opportunity to sample some of the local cuisine, share a drink and develop personal relationships with the most influential decision makers from across Latin America.
The dinner reception and soft drinks will be provided as part of your registration.Find out more »